- Finding Ayva: Special Force Operation Alpha (Kindle Worlds Novella) (The Fae Legacy #1)
Drake Foster followed in the footsteps of his parents, joining The Fae Guard to serve and protect. With his reputation as a lethal and superior tracker, it comes as no surprise when he is called to locate an abducted young woman. However, this is no ordinary human, Éibhleann “Ayva” O’Brien is half Fae and unaware of her heritage. But, her twenty-first birthday is fast approaching, the day she will become marked and gain her abilities.
From the moment he hears her name, Drake knows she is meant to be his for eternity. He’ll stop at nothing to find her. With the help of Ayva’s human father, a retired SEAL, and his contacts, Drake hunts the people who have stolen her away. The clock is ticking and they have no idea what danger she will face from her captors if she is exposed.
Once Drake finds her, he’ll protect her from danger until she is of age and able to cross into the Fae realm. But, will that be time enough to make her fall in love with him?
Kindle Worlds Novels are currently only available in the US. HOWEVER, there is a work around for international readers. Here are the instructions.
***If you live outside the US: KW books are currently only available from the Amazon US store, but hopefully in the future Amazon will figure out how to offer them Internationally. In the meantime, THIS is how you can download the books on your Kindle account: If you are outside the US, you CAN get a copy of this book. Here's how:
–Log into your Amazon UK, CA, or AU account.
–Add a United States address to your list of one-click addresses. You could try a hotel address or other business address you find online. The program is only concerned with confirming it is a legit address, not your address.
–Go to Manage Your Content & Devices, and under Country settings, change your location to US. Amazon will ask you to select an address. Select the US address you added to your one-click addresses.
–Now you can click on the Amazon US link, buy the book, and it will download onto your designated device.
–Once the book is downloaded, go back through the process changing everything back to your home country.
***If you live in the UK: THIS has been PROVEN to work...so if the above doesn't work...try this!!
1) Sign into your UK Amazon account and go to “manage devices” and “content” then “settings.” Scroll down to country settings
2) Where it says "Click here to learn about other Amazon sites you are eligible to shop on based on your county of residence." Click the blue word HERE in that sentence. It will say what Amazon store you can shop at.
Then click on learn about (again, it’s in blue font)
3) Then click the yellow bar near the bottom that says "Transfer your kindle account to US Amazon.” It will transfer your account over to the US site and you can buy as normal.
4) To change it back, just do the reverse of the instructions so change from US Amazon back to the UK